Markham & Co would like to draw your attention to the following information
We have provided allergy advice as a guide only based on the information available at the time of adding the products to our site. These are subject to change and may be incorrect if the producer changes ingredients or practices.
These advisories are intended to cover the 14 allergens required by law, for any other allergens not covered by these, it is your responsibility to check the individual product labels carefully before consumption:
- Cereals containing gluten (such as barley and oats)
- Crustaceans (such as prawns, crabs and lobsters)
- Molluscs (such as mussels and oysters)
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites (at a concentration of more than ten parts per million)
- Tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts)
Although every effort is made to ensure that the dietary requirements are accurate, these are to provide an information guide only and should not be relied upon. Markham & Co. cannot be held liable in anyway for adverse effects resulting from incorrect information displayed on the website. If you or the gift recipient have an allergy or intolerance concerns, please ensure that you/they check the product labels thoroughly before consumption.
If you have any other allergy or dietary requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be able to check on these for you.
Alternatively, should you require further advice you can also contact the individual food suppliers/brands directly.